Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
|Dra. Nelly Conte
Professor School of Pharmacy University of Puerto Rico
At the end of the CPE activity the participants will be able to:
- List the laws and statutes that apply to the pharmacy scenario applicable to the handling of drugs and hazardous substances.
- Describes which drugs and substances are considered dangerous.
- List potential risk situations when handling drugs or dangerous substances in the pharmacy.
- Describe the strategies that must be applied at work to reduce exposure when handling hazardous.
- Describe the documentation procedure when an exposure occurs using OSHA forms 300.
- Appreciate the use of specific procedures in the handling and disposal of hazardous substances that protect employees, patients, and the environment.
Some content in program.
Some content in instructor.