NABP is pleased to announce a reduced price for its CPE Monitor® plus plan. As of April 11, 2022, an annual subscription to the plus plan can be purchased for $12. This easy-to-use tool helps pharmacists track and store their continuing pharmacy education (CPE) credits and monitor progress toward licensure compliance. The Association remains committed to maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and has been able to reduce the cost by more than 50% by achieving operational efficiencies within the service.
The standard CPE Monitor service is still available for free and can also be accessed by downloading the mobile app by signing in with e-Profile login credentials. CPE Monitor users can upgrade to CPE Monitor Plus by logging into their NABP e-Profiles.
The enhanced plus plan features and benefits continue to be available for subscribers at the new price point, including:
· Customized alerts that remind them of their CPE requirements – whether they have one license or several licenses.
· Access to a breakdown of the remaining hours and state-specific requirements to renew their license.
· Upload and apply non-ACPE CE courses and certificates to relevant state licenses.
· Detailed, state-specific transcripts that can be submitted to the boards.
· Access to ACPE's CPD Platform that will assist pharmacists to develop and maintain their competence, enhance their professional practice, and support achievement of their career goals.